Mrs. Galloway's Classroom News

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Welcome 2021-2022 students and parents! 

I am so excited for this school year to begin. I hope you all were able to enjoy your summer, spend time with your family and partake in all your favorite hobbies. 

I am looking forward to meeting all of you! During the month of August, I will be in and out of our classroom getting everything in order for this year. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at emily.galloway@somers.k12.ct.us


Enjoy the rest of your summer and I look forward to seeing you at our virtual meet and greet!

Mrs. Galloway 










                   

1 comment

  1. Hello Mrs. Galloway. Alex can't wait to meet you. He is my neighbor. This summer we practiced sight words and math. He loves to work in the garden. We are very happy to hear Alex has such a wonderful teacher! Mary and Joe Kane

    ReplyDelete